- Monday | 12/06/2017
- 09:00 - 18:00
- Best Western Hotel HAARHUIS Stationsplein 1, 6811 KG Arnhem, Nederland
This first edition of the Cycle Highway Academy (CHA) will be a one-day session, where the tools of the Interreg NWE CHIPS – project (Cycle Highway project) will be shared among partners.
The target audience of this first Academy are mainly governmental organizations and industry associated with Cycle Highway. This first Academy will however be limited to partners and co-partners of the CHIPS-project. Next Cycle Highway Academies will be organized in October in London (2-day session), in February 2018 in Essen (Germany, 2-day Session).
Beside a training session the Cycle Highway Academy is a place where cycle highway experts from industry meet and discuss innovations, new cycle highway tools and share best practices. The tools in the Cycle Highway Academy are low-entry tools which are easy-to-use and easy to adopt in several European settings. The Academy is a mix between theory, practice and showing concrete implementations and best practices. By this Academy we will share a vision on Cycle Highways v2.0, we will share a common vocabulary by the cycle highway assessment tool ,which can be applied to all cycle highways and will be used for benchmarking cycle highways on 22 criteria. The CH Stakeholder Analysis can be used to gain more insights what criteria your region and your stakeholders value the most.
CONTENT of the ACADEMY:
- CHIPS-project – short Intro – WHO’s WHO (Vlaams-Brabant – BE)
- Cycle Highway Academy intro & overview (Bike Valley – BE)
- Cycle Highway Definition + Cycle Highway Assessment Tool (Bike Valley-BE)
- Stakeholder Analysis Cycle Highways (NHTV-NL)
- Virtual Planning Tools (Frankfurt-DE)
- CH Product & Service Catalog (FBV + Company pitches)*
- Virtual Reality for Cycle Highways (NHTV)*
- CH Surveys & Campaigns (Sustrans-UK)*
- CH Finance & Governance Models (Gelderland-NL)*
- CH Service Points, HUBs and Park&Bike (Frankfurt-DE)*
*Items will be kept for the two-day session in future Cycle Highway Academies
Next Academies will be held in London (October), Essen (February 2018) and Leuven.
The number of participants is limited to 50 for this first edition (1st edition = subscription limited to for partners & co-partners – no-entry fee). Please subscribe by registering on https://ecf.com/civicrm/event/ info?id=48&reset=1